Have you ever heard the saying, “Your only as strong as your weakest link”? Well, in the case of ABC’s Modern Family, there is no weakest link because this show well written and well acted — each character brings their own flair to the show — no wonder it’s been nominated for numerous Emmy Awards. By numerous, I mean 17 Emmy Awards.
The writers strike a perfect balance between developing the characters and story lines that are believable, humorous and keep you coming back for more.
Don’t take my word for it though. Here are five reasons why you should watch Modern Family.
1. We try to live up to our family’s expectations.
2. We try to schedule time for family.
3. We try to figure out who we are in relation to our family. What does our childhood mean to us and who we become?
4. Words can’t describe this clip.
5. Who doesn’t love a good Meryl Streep reference?
If these clips haven’t convinced you, then take a half hour out of your day and watch the first episode. You’ll be consumed with laughter by the end of the episode.
I guarantee it.