Grab your glass of champagne and let’s start the reception early–ABC’s Castle is finally ending its month-long hiatus! And Castle fans, I’m almost certain we won’t be disappointed. Just take a look at this clip.
Can’t get enough? Then head over to Wetpaint for up-to-the-minute details.
Weddings are a time to celebrate love, life and family, so let’s countdown the top five Castle moments that taught us about life.
1. “We are bound by our choices. But we are more than our mistakes. Capt. Montgomery once said to me, for us, there is no victory–only the battles–and in the end, the best you can hope for is to find a place to make your stand. And if you’re very lucky, you find someone willing to stand with you.” – Det. Kate Beckett
2. “Risking our hearts is why we’re alive. The last thing you want is to look back on your life and wonder, if only.” – Mike Royce
3. “Wouldn’t it be something if they reunited a hundred or even a 1,000 years from now?” Castle asked. “Well, anything’s possible.” Beckett said. “You really believe it?” “That’s what the great love stories are about right? Beating the odds.” “I hope they make it.” “Me too.” – Richard Castle and Kate Beckett
4. “Rejection isn’t failure. Failure is giving up. Everybody gets rejected. It’s how you handle it that determines where you’ll end up.” – Richard Castle
5. “I think that nothing is certain, and you could be ending something that might have worked if you’d just given it a little more time,” Castle said. Alexis asked, “What if I’m just cutting my losses on something that was never meant to be?” “Life is a journey and there is no predicting the outcome. The only things you can control are your choices and they’ll define who you are. I would just hate to see you so focused on the problem right in front of you that you completely miss the entire picture.”