Love is an intense feeling of deep affection, according to New Oxford American Dictionary.
So let me start by saying that I love love. I really love love.
While language, religion, culture and location may separate us, love runs through all of us. Love binds us together — whether it be your first love, a lasting love or love for life — it’s evident in all of us. So let’s celebrate love.
And let’s not forget, the holiday of love, Valentine’s Day, is one week away, which is why I have compiled a list of songs to get the so-called “party” started.
Here the winners are:
1. “Enchanted” by Taylor Swift: How can you deny the wonderstruck image evoked by this song? You can’t, plain and simple. And don’t forget it’s featured in the trailer for The Vow.
2. “Arms” by Christina Perri: The lyrical vulnerability and musical simplicity are truly magical.
3. “Anchor” by Mindy Gledhill: “When all the world is spinning round like a red balloon way up in the clouds and my feet will not stay on the ground, you anchor me back down.”
4. “Helium Hearts” by Jason Reeves: You will feel like you’re floating on cloud nine after listening to this song. “We’re falling skyward.”
5. “You Know It’s True” by Jules Larson: “I’ll put your locket in my heart, keeping you close no matter where you are.”
Now you have a playlist that will surely make you melt, so don’t forget to celebrate all of those people you love.
Make someone’s day special and tell them you love them.