- Establish brand trust: I, as the brand, must work to successfully balance family and friends, professional development and physical and emotional health.
- Be present and be responsible: What impact will you make on the world?
- Actively participate in my future
- Invest in friends and family: Everyone has something unique to offer you.
- Don’t take myself too seriously.
- Don’t apologize for being who you are: “The more time someone spends hating me, the more I assume there’s something missing in her (or his) life, something she (or he) hates about herself,” as said by Bethenny Frankel.
- Embrace steps one through six with love, laughter and a little dancing: Everything is better when you dance. Dance your way through life.