1. “Skyscraper” by Demi Lovato: Welcome back, Demi! This is the first song released by Ms. Lovato after entering rehab, and it’s the epitome of strength and triumph.
2. “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele: While everyone is still “Rolling in the Deep,” I cannot get enough of her vocals in this song, which is a remake of the Bob Dylan classic. You will be consumed by the emotion conveyed in this song and immediately fall in love with it. I promise you that.
3. “Home” by She & Him: Zooey Deschanel’s vocals are reminiscent of music from the 1960s, while painting a picture of blissful love. Personally, it makes me want to ride my bike through a field of flowers as the sun bathes the landscape in its golden rays.
4. “Best Days” by Matt White: This is one of my all-time favorite songs. The lyrics. Matt White’s voice. The expression of love. Enough said. Perfection.
5. “Little Too Much” by Natasha Bedingfield: This is the perfect summer song. Windows down. Stereo up. Singing as loud as you can.”It’s wonderful to fall, let’s love and risk it all.”
As you can see from my song selection, I love love. But then again, who doesn’t?